Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] contribution for comment resolution to SBP CIDs (2nd round)

Hi Anirudha,

Sorry for late comment, but I have a question for your resolution of CID 770.

The sensing responder should transmit the Sensing Measurement Setup Response frame within TBD ms in response to the Sensing Measurement Setup Request frame. If no Sensing Measurement Setup Response frame is received within this time period, or if a Sensing Measurement Setup Response frame is received with a status code other than 0 (SUCCESS), the Measurement Setup shall be considered unsuccessful.

The above highlighted addition implies that the Sensing Initiator is also aware what the TBD timeout value (used by the Sensing Responder) is. May I know how is this achieved? Is the timeout value signalled in advance or is it a constant value defined in the specs?

Best Regards,

Rojan