[STDS-802-11] Upcoming TGme teleconferences

Hello everyone,

As announced and agreed last week, TGme will hold the following teleconferences between now and the January interim:

Monday Nov 28 – 10am ET, 2hrs
Friday Dec 2 and 16 – 10am ET, 2hrs
Friday Jan 6 – 10am ET, 2hrs
Monday Jan 9 – 10am ET, 2hrs
Friday Jan 27 – 10am ET, 2hrs (following the January interim)

Also note that TGme will be holding an adhoc meeting on Dec 5-7 where remote participation is also available.

I will be preparing agendas for both the teleconferences and the adhoc over the next week. Please let me know if you want to request agenda time.

Cheers,

Mike