[STDS-802-11] Upcoming TGbh teleconferences

Sorry for duplication – this should have gone to the WG reflector…

Mark

From: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2022 11:07 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Upcoming TGbh teleconferences

All,

As announced at the closing plenary last week, we have the following schedule for TGbh teleconferences between now and the January session:

Tuesday, Nov 29, 9:30am ET, 2 hours

Thursday, Dec 1, 7:00pm ET, 2 hours

Tuesday, Dec 13, 9:30am ET, 2 hours

Thursday, Dec 15, 7:00pm ET, 2 hours

Tuesday, Dec 20, 9:30am ET, 2 hours

Tuesday, Jan 10, 9:30am ET, 2 hours

** Note: on the Dec 15 and Dec 20 teleconferences, we’ll have a quick discussion of how this ‘experiment’ of calls that are better for Europe (and east coast US) and better for Asia (and west coast US) is working out, and what the group would like to do going forward. **

Thanks.  Mark