[RPRWG] Presentations for the Austin Meeting

Title: Presentations for the Austin Meeting

Hi Mike,

Here came my Thursday evening, which is the last day in my working week, and no presentation is yet available on the Web site for the meeting next week. No material from the different teams that announced intentions to work on proposals from San Jose until now is available, with the exception of the T&D team documents. For me, and other people coming from my area this means that we will not see these materials before Monday morning - with the exception of the presentations of the people who did the 'wrong thing' and sent their presentations to the whole list.

I tried to make a motion in a previous meeting about presentations being made available in advance for review and examination. Unfortunately, the motion did not make it. I will try to make a case again for providing the material in advance:

The situation seems to me even more serious before this meeting, when we will be required to vote on some important decisions.

Regards,

Dan