[RPRWG] January Interim Meeting - Slot Request Reminder

People,

A few things to consider.

The hotel block booking is closed, but I have been told that the hotel
should honor the rate (subject to room availability). We have 100 odd
rooms taken. So I need to know some information to help get the food and
beverage orders right. Please let me know if:

1) If anyone is sharing rooms with another attendee

2) If people are staying offsite

3) If people are bringing family members and were thinking of
bringing them to the social event

Please send in your requests for slots by next tuesday the 8th of
January.

Slideware should be sent to me no later than wednesday the 15th of
January.

hope you all had a good holiday,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems