[RPRWG] HOTEL CHANGE IN ST. LOUIS - ATTENTION All IEEE 802.17 Attendees !!!

RPRWGers,

due to hotel meeting room space restrictions in St. Louis we
have been moved to an alternate hotel, 4 blocks away from
the Hyatt.

Advantages:
	1) Enough meeting space
	2) Our own food that we do not have to share
	3) Its not a garage

Please book your rooms at the hotel IMMEDIATELY.

This will also be an overflow hotel for 802, we have exclusive
rights to book for the next week, SO BOOK NOW and you will have
a room. In a week I cannot guarantee it.

Also, web registration is active and I just did it.

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/Pregform.html

thanks,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems