[RPRWG] Agenda Item Request & Registration reminder

Dear RPRWGers,

we are 2 weeks away from our May interim.

The bad news:  it snowed here today
The good news: it already melted away

Please send in your requests for plenary presentation
slots to me ASAP. Please note we will be in plenary
on monday for these presentations. Tuesday, Wednesday
and possibly some of thursday will be comment resolution.

Monday evening a representative of University of New Hampshire (the
ethernet compliance testing group) will presenting information
on interoperability testing.

Remember, presentations should be relevant to the draft
under discussion in support of comments against the draft.
For other types of presenations - liasons, etc, please
contact me for a determination of the relevance of the
presentation to the project state.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems