[RPRWG] Closing of reply comment period

Colleagues,

The point has been raised that I may not have allowed enough
time between the closing of the period for proposing resolutions
and the deadline for distributing the final version of the
CRD containing all of the proposed resolutions from all of
the WG members. The process for importing proposed resolutions
into an existing database is somewhat convoluted and takes time.
Further, I would like to avoid potential errors resulting in
lost or corrupted comment records, which can lead to confusion
and delay during the meeting. As this is the first time that
we have really had the opportunity to submit proposed resolutions
to comments, there is a high probability of error if we attempt
to unduly hasten the process.

Therefore, I am moving the deadline for submitting proposed
resolutions to midnight PST on Friday, the 3rd of May, from its
current assignment of noon on Saturday, the 4th of May. This
will allow the editorial team time to properly integrate the proposed
resolutions into the CRD and get the CRD posted by Saturday
night. If you are intending to submit proposed resolutions for
inclusion in the CRD, please do so before this new deadline. I
apologize for any inconvenience that this change may cause.

Best regards,

- Tom Alexander
Chief Editor, P802.17 WG