From: Ali Ghiasi [mailto:aghiasi@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 9:46 AM
To: Dove, Daniel
Cc: STDS-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Meeting Decorum

Dan

When you accepted to be the chair of 100GNGOPTX, did anyone explain to you that one of your possible responsibility is to be the optics

bouncer.:)

I have attended IEEE meeting for more than 15 years and I have never seen anything like this.  In the bar if you get drunk and rowdy the

bouncer throws you out, but if there is violation of decorum in the meeting how do we deal with it?

Thanks,

Ali