From: Jonathan King [mailto:jonathan.king@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 8:55 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF Ad Hoc, baseline proposal

Dear all,

I’ll be hosting an MMF Ad Hoc conference call (via Webex) on 25th October, 8am Pacific standard time (3pm GMT, 4pm BST) .

Call duration will be 1.5 hours.

The main purpose is to kick off development of baseline proposals for the 100m reach  and 20m reach MMF objectives.

Please send requests for presentations to me.

Call details and provisional agenda will follow.

Best wishes

Jonathan

jonathan.king@xxxxxxxxxxx