[802.3_100GNGOPTX] CAUI-4 ad hoc material

Hello Everyone,

Attached is the material from the Friday Aug 1st CAUI-4 ad hoc call.  Please let me know if you have any comments/suggestions.  The posted P802.3bm Draft 3.1 includes the modifications we discussed on the call.

The next CAUI-4 ad hoc is tentatively scheduled for Friday Aug 8th at 9am PT.  Please let me know if you have any material you would like to discuss.  If there are requests, I will send out dial in information.  If there are no requests, this meeting will rescheduled to a later date.

Best Regards,
Ryan