[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy proposed responses to D2.21 updated

Colleagues,

The proposed responses have been updated to remove notes and suggestions made to the commenters for possible re-submission at IEEE-SA ballot. These notes were informative only and not part of the proposed response. All received comments are out-of-scope and non-substantive and are proposed REJECT on those grounds. We will discuss these comments at our 18 October interim and prepare for IEEE-SA ballot.

We look forward to seeing you on the call tomorrow and expect a short meeting.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3cy 25 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR