[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy ad hoc call on November 22nd

Dear P802.3cy participants,

We will have an ad hoc meeting on Tuesday, November 22nd.  Details for the meeting are available on the IEEE 802.3 Call and Meeting Calendar
Click on the meeting in the calendar to see the details
Google Calendar – select “copy to my calendar” at the bottom
Outlook Calendar – select the contents of the “Description” and copy into the body of a meeting notice you created

This meeting will review information on how to provide comments as a Member of the IEEE-SA ballot group or how to do so if you aren't.

We will also review the open items list for D3.0 and will ask for volunteers for the items that are still open.    P802.3cy D3.0 issues list 1 November 2022

Please review the following prior to our meeting to save time during the meeting (http://www.ieee802.org/3/policies.html):
Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski

General Motors