Re: [802.3_B10K] Dispersion Penalty Presentations

Dear John,

Below presentation addresses TDECQ down to -200 ps/nm dispersion (with T-spaced 5-tap FFE), shown in page 5. As usual to EML, it shows negative CD penalty down to -150 ps/nm.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/public/18_09/jackson_b10k_01_0918.pdf

Hideki Ooe <ooe-hideki@xxxxxxxxx>

Transmission Devices Laboratories

Sumitomo Electric Industries