Re: [802.3_GEPOF] 802.3 GEPOF 9/24 all

Dear all,

looks like Eugene creates the Webex announcement on day before the agreed day. It was planned to have it Wed-Thurs 00:00 EST. And the Webex was for Tue-Wed 00:00 EST. The three of us ( Eugene, Josef, and myself ) we just add the webex invitation and we did not check if it was correct or not. So we already had the call (
Was productive, as we were reviewing a draft PPT from Josef.). Most of you were not there and, I imagine, it was due to this error.

I have not seen any other presentation, so I do not think make sense to have now another call on Wed-Thurs 00:00 EST. So lest talk next week. Please send PPT one day before if possible.

For next week, there is a conflict between this call, and the Automotive Open Alliance Optical Technical Committee (TC7) meeting. Many of us attends both calls. So if you don't mind I suggest to swap again time slots.

The new calendar is as follows: ( Please Eugene make sure you create the Webex in the right day ;-) )

Date
West Coast
East Coast
Europe
Japan
September the 17th
Wed 6:00 am
Wed 9:00 am
Wed 3:00 pm
Wed 10:00 pm
September the 24th/25th
TUE 9:00 pm
TUE-WED 00:00
WED 6:00 am
WED 1:00 pm
October the 1st/2nd Wed 9:00 pm Wed-Thu 00:00 Thu 6:00 am Thu 1:00 pm
October the 8th/9th
Wed 2:00 pm
Wed 5:00 pm
Wed 11:00 pm
Thu 6:00 am
October the 15th
Wed 6:00 am
Wed 9:00 am
Wed 3:00 pm
Wed 10:00 pm
October the 22nd/23rd
Wed 2:00 pm
Wed 5:00 pm
Wed 11:00 pm
Thu 6:00 am
October the 29th
Wed 9:00 pm
Wed-Thu 00:00
Thu 5:00 am(x)
Thu 1:00 pm
(x) Change hour from summer to winter earlier than US and Japan

Best Regards

Carlos