[802.3_10SPE] Am I missing something? -- Fig 146A-3 - use of TX+ RX+ TX- RX-, vs TX/RX+ TX/RX-

Hi all,

Just noticed that 10BASE-T1L IC is shown with 4 pins in support of TX+, TX-, RX+, RX- and four separate white boxes (termination).   This is in informative annex (intrinsically safe app).

At best, this is confusing.  Logically, it should show combo TX/RX+ and TX/RX-, or two pins.

Is there something I am totally missing (and therefore cannot make sense of this illustration)?

Whoever is knowledgeable, *please* educate me.  Thanks!

best regards,

Yong Kim, affiliation: NIO