Re: [802.3_10SPE] Am I missing something? -- Fig 146A-3 - use of TX+ RX+ TX- RX-, vs TX/RX+ TX/RX-

Yong –

You seem to be thinking of implementations of echo cancelled ethernet PHYs with completely internal hybrid (2-wire to 4-wire converter) circuitry.  The implementations shown use some external components for the hybrid. For more information on this specific scenario, please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/public/Mar2017/Graber_3cg_04_0317.pdf or contact Steffen Graber directly.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx