From: Christopher T. Diminico <cdimi80749@xxxxxxx>
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO <STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: scarlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Apr 25, 2019 8:03 am
Subject: Tx Function to Rx Function AdHoc

Colleagues,

An Ad Hoc was chartered at the April 2019 Interim with primary focus to consider Tx Function to Rx Function channel characteristics and possible refinements to the alien crosstalk specifications. Steve Carlson asked that I chair the AdHoc.

When:  Weekly Starting May 3 every Friday  - 7 AM PDT
Call duration: 1.5 hrs

GoToMeeting Webex:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/791148781
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
- One-touch: tel:+18722403311,,791148781#
Access Code: 791-148-781
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/791148781