Re: [802.3_NGAUTO] Please remove comment #122 from the EZ bucket - also comments #88 & #96

All,

Comments 88 and 96 have the same resolution as comment #122 so these also need the same update.

Natalie

From: Steven B. Carlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:26 AM
To: NATALIE WIENCKOWSKI; NGAUTO
Subject: Please remove comment #122 from the EZ bucket

Colleagues,

I'd like to modify my proposed remedy, currently:

Change: "Draft Standard for Ethernet Amendment:Physical Layer Specifications
and
Management Parameters for Greater Than 1 Gb/s Automotive Ethernet" To: Draft
Standard
for Ethernet Amendment:Physical Layer Specifications and Management
Parameters for
2.5 Gb/s, 5 Gb/s and 10 Gb/s Automotive Ethernet."

Change: "Draft Standard for Ethernet Amendment:Physical Layer Specifications
and
Management Parameters for Greater Than 1 Gb/s Automotive Ethernet" To: Draft
Standard
for Ethernet Amendment:Physical Layer Specifications and Management
Parameters for
2.5 Gb/s, 5 Gb/s and 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical Ethernet."

The addition of electrical should remove any possible confusion going
forwards with possible optical automotive clauses.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR