Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

Re: [802-LMSC] Oct 6 Telecon - Agenda



Beth,

I would like to request:
Other Business II Innovation Update Marks 10

This would be a report on the July 2026 action item 9.01 ("Learn more about the IEEE Innovation Committee and provide advice on how the LMSC and its participants can effectively engage with it to initiate innovations in support of IEEE 802 standardization activities.”)

Cheers,

Roger
On Sep 25, 2026 at 8:46 AM -0600, IEEE <STDS-802-LMSC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wrote:

Hello Team~

For the Oct 6th Telecon, here is all I have gathered at this time... Please let James and I know if you would like any additions or corrections.
- Initial Agenda - mentor.ieee.org/802-lmsc/dcn/26/lmsc-26-0246-00-LMSC-lmsc-telecon-2026-oct-6-agenda.pdf- Current Action Items List - mentor.ieee.org/802-lmsc/dcn/26/lmsc-26-0021-11-LMSC-action-items-ongoing.pdf  (note James, Jason, Roger have open items)

Please reach out if you have any additions or changes for this agenda.
~Beth



To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-LMSC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-LMSC&A=1