RE: Redirection of IPF dollars

Buzz, we're in violent agreement.  My apologies if my comment implied that we
should take action before verifying that we had a concensus fro the rank and
file to do same.

Best regards.

Robert D. Love
Program Manager, IBM ACS - US
Chair IEEE 802.5 Token Ring Working Group
IBM
500 Park Offices                   Phone: 919 543-2746
P. O. Box 12195 CNPA/656           Fax: 419 715-0359
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA    E-Mail: rdlove@us.ibm.com

"Rigsbee, Everett O" <Everett.Rigsbee@PSS.Boeing.com> on 10/20/99 09:05:40 PM