RE: HackySacks for 20 Year Anniversary

Gosh, I think that the hackysacks will be pretty popular, especially
for those of us who have kids at home.  I think we should get a
bunch of them.  I wouldn't give my kid a 20th anniversary pin, but
I am sure that both of them would love a hackysack.

By the way, I plan on spreading the word that SEC members are
legitimate targets of opportunity for "plinking" with hackysacks
during their closing remarks at the Friday plenary.  You may
consider packing a face mask, chest protector, and any other useful
athletic equipment for the Albuquerque.

Howard