RE: IEEE 802 Rules Change Ballot--Elimination of Friday Plenary Meeting

Tony & other SEC members:
Where I certainly support the move to eliminate the Friday Closing
Plenary, I'm holding off on sending out the notification until I've had
a chance to make sure that resulting room block adjustment is acceptable
to our contracted venues and will not cause us to incur stiff penalties
for undershoot.  So far we look OK, but you really need to get an official
OK from each property.  If we hit a snag short-term, I may want to recommend
adjusting the effectivity date to avoid a problem.  Further out we're
definitely OK.  Sorry for the delay but I was away on a much needed vacation
and am only just now getting back up to speed.  I'll keep you posted on
the progress of negotiations and the message will go out as soon as
we are in the clear.
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG