RE: draft of SEC motion

Jim,  My expectations are as follows:

*	IEEE-SA  Stds Board normally pays their own way for the entire meeting.
*	Meeting with us they will get free meeting space, access to our office, copying machines, Laser printers, and LCD Projectors.  These we will extend to them at no charge.
*	They will be expected to assume all the costs for their own Food & Beverage expenses and their additional AV expenses which will be billed with a separate Master Account.
*	We will get the room-night credits for their share of the room block.
*	They will be invited to attend our social if they arrive in time.
*	They will not be expected to pay an 802 Registration Fee unless they are active 802 members and are attending the 802 sessions (i.e. they will be registered as guests of 802 like Stds Office staff).
*	Dawn & Co will be available to assist their staff but any significant new workload would be billed separately at the normal hourly rate.  They will be expected to coordinate their F&B and AV requirements through Dawn.

I think this is a fair plan and represents a win-win for us all.  Anyone else care to comment ???

Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM