Draft PreSubmittals to NesCom - DUE TO JIM CARLO BY 16OCT

The due date for PARs to NesCom and DRAFTS to RevCom December meeting is
27th October. I will presubmit PARs, as requested on an individual basis,
and will pull them from the NesCom agenda if not approved or update the PARs
depending on what 802 does in November meeting, as we have done in the past.

Remember, for PAR submissions:

1) Send the PAR form filled out completely to me (jcarlo@ti.com). I will
review, edit if needed to fill in the blanks properly based on my NesCom
experience, then after final review with the WG chair, I will send the PAR
to NesCom, and copy the WG chair. The PAR should be sent to me in *.doc
format without the FIVE CRITERION. DON'T SEND ME PDF FOR NESCOM SUBMISSION.

2) After I have sent the PAR form to NesCom, the WG chair is responsible to
fax the signature page to NesCom.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE IN INDIA STARTING ON 18OCTOBER ALTHOUGH I WILL
TRY TO READ EMAIL FROM INDIA. SO, I MUST HAVE PRESUBMITTALS BEFORE THEN.
THAT IS WHY I WANT THEM BY 16OCTOBER.

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Telecom and Info Exchange Between Systems
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee