RE: 802 LCD Projector Shortfall

Jim,   The requests break out as follows on Tues, Wed, Thurs :

*	802.1		1
*	802.3		5
*	802.11		5
*	802.15		3
*	802.16		5
*	RPR-ECSG	1
			==
	Total:		20

With 2 more projectors (total=16)  802.3, 802.11, 802.15, and 802.16
would each be one short and timesharing might be workable.
Otherwise we will have some very unhappy campers.   :-(

Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM