FW: PatCom Report

Note proposed pro-forma patent letter attached. I would prefer that you
don't send this to reflector until it is edited and approved by IEEE , so we
don't have multiple patent leters in the offing (it will get too confusing).
However, please seek your own legal council and I would appreciate any
comments on these letters that I will collect and send to Jerry Peterson,
PatCom chair, for review at the Dec Standards Board Meeting

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Telecom and Info Exchange Between Systems
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee

PatComStBd900.ppt