Paul Nikolich Acting for Jim Carlo as IEEE 802 Chair (19-26Oct)

I will be out of the country in Goa, India starting on Thursday, 19Oct
through 26Oct. It is my hope to still have email - but this could be
problematic. Therefore, I have asked Paul Nikolich to act as IEEE 802 chair
as needed during this period. This will include possibly NesCom/RevCom
submittals, etc.

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Telecom and Info Exchange Between Systems
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee