FW: 802.11 Fires Back After Press Security Hoopla

Colleagues,  I believe this article is quoting Stuart Kerry as having issued an official position of the
802.11 WG, which I don't believe is the case.  Should we request a retraction or at least a clarification ???
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM