[802SEC] Spam on email reflectors

Replies sent only to originator.  Use "reply all" to reply to the list

People,

I recall a recent spate of spam on the SEC reflector and the
discussion on whether posting policies should be open or
closed.

My reflector just got spammed today and some of my members
have suggested I restrict posting to members of the
mailing list.

Does any other group restrict access in a similar manner?

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems