From: Rigsbee, Everett O [mailto:Everett.Rigsbee@PSS.Boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 14:44
To: 802 Exec
Subject: FW: Re: [802SEC] Web Hosting 100 megs for $9.95 a month !!

Now this is truly 100% SPAM, and once it starts, it goes on and on.
I still recommend we restrict this list to Post-by-Members-Only, with
the clearly communicated option that any 802 member who believes
he has a messages that needs to go to the whole SEC can send it to
his chair for forwarding as appropriate.  End of problem.
Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98324-2207
(425) 865-2443    Fx: (425) 865-6721
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com

Service.
> To view the original message content,  open the attached message.
> If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and
then
> open it using a viewer that can display the original character set.
> >  <<message.txt>>

Stuart J. Kerry.vcf