[802SEC] Tutorials

It has been brought to my attention that the tutorial section of the web
site is woefully out of date.  I would like to remind the chairs that
sponsor these tutorials that it is your responsibility to get an electronic
copy of the tutorial materials to me, so that I may post it on the web site.

I would suggest that the chairs examine www.ieee802.org/802_tutorials to see
just how bad this situation has gotten.  If you have sponsored a tutorial
that is not available for download from that page, please contact the
presenters and obtain a copy of their materials.  I will post the tutorials,
as I receive them.

Thanks.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara