From: owner-std-liaison-reps@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-std-liaison-reps@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of
j.haasz@ieee.org
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 8:05 AM
To: std-liaison-reps@ieee.org; stds-wg-chairs@ieee.org
Cc: standards-staff@ieee.org
Subject: SLR PARs Due to Expire

Dear All:

Attached in MS Excel format are a list of the PARs that are due to expire
at the end of this year.  Individual letters have already been sent to the
Standards Liaison Representatives.  Please review the list for any projects
that you may be aware of and please take one of the following actions by 26
October 2001:

If the projects will not be submitted to RevCom in time for the December
2001 meeting, you have the following options:

1. Request an extension for the project.  The Target Extension Request Form
can be found at http://standards.ieee.org/guides/par/extension.html.
Please note that this extension request can now be from one to four years.

2. Request withdrawal of the project.

Please advise me in writing of the action that should be taken.  This
information will be placed on the agenda of the next scheduled NesCom
meeting (based upon the date I receive the request), and NesCom will make
its recommendation based upon the information provided.

If there is no response to this letter by 26 October 2001, the projects
will be recommended for administrative withdrawal at the 6 December 2001
IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting.

If you should have any further questions, please contact me at 732-562-6367
or by e-mail at j.haasz@ieee.org.

(See attached file: WGChairExpire.xls)

Best regards,

Jodi Haasz
Senior Administrator
IEEE-SA Governance and Electronic Processes
Standards Activities
Phone +1 732 562 6367
FAX +1 732 562 1571
Email: j.haasz@ieee.org