Re: [802SEC] Std 802 Resolution

If I am interpretting this note correctly, then there is a serious problem.

A) The document was changed.

B) A recirculation ballot was conducted.

C) The recirculation ballot produced two
   new negative ballots on the changed material.

D) Rebuttals were to the negative comments appear to have been produced.
   (I cannot tell who produced them.)

E) The negative ballot comments and rebuttals
   have not been recirculated.

After a recirc, a document must be submitted to RevCom.  If this
document were submitted to RevCom as is, with the results of the
recirc as is, it would not be approved.  RevCom would instruct the
sponsor to conduct another recirculation.

Howard