From: Bill Quackenbush [mailto:billq@attglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 7:25 AM
To: p.nikolich@ieee.org; 'Grow, Bob'; IEEE 802 SEC
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Get802 program has been restored to former terms
and conditions through May 15

All,

Since a motion was passed by the SEC to escrow the 802 funds for the
Get802 program, I move the following:

	Motion:

	Now that the IEEE-SA has reinstated the Get802 program according to
the
original agreement with IEEE 802, 802 funds for the Get802 program that
were escrowed at the March SEC meetings are hereby released from escrow
for payment to the IEEE-SA according to the terms of the Get 802 program
agreement.

Word smithing is welcomed.

wlq

Paul Nikolich wrote:

> Bob,
>
> Yes it does IMPLY that a check should be cut, but the SEC will have to
> formally vote on it before that action is taken.  Bob, by your comments I
> assume you and Bill would be willing to Move/Second such a motion?  If
yes,
> will one of you please prepare a motion for SEC email ballot?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Paul

Geoff