From: Bill Quackenbush [mailto:billq@attglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 11:43 AM
To: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Get802 Program SEC ballot

All,

I am sure that I am well behind the curve on this issue, so would
someone give me some help?

I was under the impression that the SA was looking for SA sponsors.
What Howard appears to be talking about is a Get802 sponsor or sponsors.
 Are in fact two different types of sponsorship (SA and Get802) being
talked about or have I not returned from lunch?

Regardless of whether there are one, two or more types of sponsorship
being discussed, what is the value proposition for a sponsor for each
type of sponsorship.

Thanks for the help.

wlq