From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:Paul.nikolich@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 10:53 AM
To: 'IEEE802'
Subject: [802SEC] REMINDER Ballot Closes June 8 +++ SEC Rules Change Letter
Ballot +++ Addition of second vice chair position to SEC

Dear SEC,

REMINDER...The below SEC Rules Change ballot closes Saturday June 8th 12
midnight EDT.  Please remember to cast your ballot.

The tally to date on is as follows:

   Vote categories: DIS  DNV   APP  ABS

01 Geoff Thompson              APP (w/comments)
02 Buzz Rigsbee          DNV
03 Bob O'Hara            DNV
04 Bill Quackenbush DIS
05 Tony Jeffree     DIS
06 Bob Grow         DIS
07 Stuart Kerry                           (comments)
08 Bob Heile             DNV
09 Roger Marks      DIS
10 Mike Takefman         DNV
11 Carl Stevenson              DNV
            total:  -4-  -5-   -1-   -0-

observers with comments:
   Matt Sherman, Pat Thaler

8 APPROVES (2/3 majority) required to PASS.  Remember, Do Not Votes count
are effective DISAPPROVES.  Please cast your vote on this rules change.
There will be a meeting Sunday evening July 7th to resolve comments

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
Chair, IEEE 802