REGS/ FW: Possible challenge to FCC 5 GHz rules

FYI ...

I am forwarding this message for your information.

I was also on a conference call today in which an
NTIA representative confirmed the fact that NTIA
is likely to petition the FCC to reopen the U-NII
rules (they have not done so yet, but it appears
likely that they will do so in the near future.)

Carl R. Stevenson
Interim Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)
Short Message Service: 6105706168@voicestream.net