[802SEC] Get 802 program conference call

Dear SEC,

Howard, Geoff and I will be having another conference call with Jerry Walker
on Monday June 24 at noon EDT to further refine the terms of the agreement
on the Get802 plan in preparation for the July Plenary session.  Howard has
made the suggestion that additional SEC members may want to participate.  I
think that is a good idea.  If additional SEC members would like to engage
in this discussion, please contact me and I will get you the conference
call-in information.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Project
email: p.nikolich@ieee.org
cell:    857.205.0050
mail:   18 Bishops Lane, Lynnfield, MA 01940