Re: [802SEC] 802 Plenary registration fees

Buzz,

The question was asked at our meeting in New Orleans,
where the hotel room charge was $149/night, before
tax. I also note that the recently concluded wireless
interim meeting in Monterey carried a room charge
of $154/night before tax (as I recall).  Thus, I think
that $150 is about the rate that people expect to pay.
It surely sits at a nice big spike in the data.

As I implied in my earlier messages, I'd love to
collect this data from a larger population.  I am
grinding away on the tabulation, and rather than
send out more intermediate reports, I will wait
until I have it all tabulated, and then share the
report with the SEC.  It's definitely more interesting
than the California gubernatorial race, which seems
to be a choice between hopeless and clueless.

Howard