Re: [802SEC] Kibis in Kauai

Roger -

I agree the history puts a slightly different slant on this; however, none
of this explains why there has been no visible mechanism for joining the
balloting pool, nor any encouragement from SCC14 for interested parties to
do so at the point when they decided to form a balloting group.

So, interesting history lesson, but for me, it doesn't get them off the hook.

Regards,
Tony

Regards,
Tony