Re: [802SEC] Closing meeting agenda topics

Bob,

Attached is a revised set of motions I intend to present at the closing
SEC meeting.

	Motion 1:  Meeting management services for March, 2003

	Motion 2:  Meeting management services for the January 2003 interim

	Motion 3:  Plenary registration fee increase

	Motion 4:  802 database contract

	Motion 5:  Requirement for WG/TAG motions requesting SEC approval

I don't remember the definitions of the of your two character codes.
All of the above motions as for an approval to conduct 802 business.

Thanks,

wlq

Bob O'Hara wrote:

> Please send me your agenda topics by noon Friday.  Please include a
> short title for the topic, your desired duration for the topic, and
> whether it is DT, II, MI, or ME.
>
> I need to put the agenda together beginning at noon, in order to have it
> ready to start the meeting at 1pm.  Thanks for your help and
> cooperation.
>
>  -Bob
>
> Bob O'Hara
> Black Storm Networks