From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 12:59 PM
To: Rigsbee, Everett O
Cc: stds-802-sec@ieee.org; dawns@facetoface-events.com
Subject: status of Albuquerque meeting

Buzz,

Where do we stand on the site of the November meeting? Is it still set for Albuquerque?

Before we passed the single-site motion in Kauai ["That future meeting venues (after today) be chosen on the basis of being able to support the entire body of 802 in meeting spaces within a 400 meter walk."], the discussion indicated that this condition would be tough to satisfy in Albuquerque.

Roger