RE: [802SEC] RE: 'IEEE 802 - LAN/MAN Standards Committee' web pag e

All,

I am out of town this week and wrapped up with other
issues, but plan to spend time over the weekend and
next week updating the calendar of meetings on the
802.18 RR-TAG website ...

I will provide a link to that calendar ASAP after I
have implemented the updates on my local copy of the
website, tested everything, and uploaded the changes
to the real website on the IEEE servers.

Regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)
Short Message Service: 6105706168@voicestream.net