From:
Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@att.net]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 3:54 PM
To: IEEE802
Subject: [802SEC] Awards for Standards Work--move from opening plenary meeting to Wed eve social

Dear SEC,

Instead of giving the awards out during the opening plenary, I am recommending we reserve time during the Wednesday evening social to issue the awards.  This will give the Chairs more time to honor those receiving the awards, as opposed to the rushed process we normally go through during the opening plenary meeting.

Any objections?

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich