From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 6:20 PM
To: Mark Klerer
Cc: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Draft News Bulletin Link

Mark,

I'm uncomfortable in having the draft bulletin posted on the
Internet. It could be found by an IEEE (or other) search, or by
people thumbing through the SEC reflector archive. Those people could
easily be misled by the speculative nature of the information.

I have copied the page to the local 802.16 server, which is available
on the LAN:
	<http://mercury/meetings/mtg24/802mar2003.html>

I'm not so worried about having it exposed this way. Not so many
people have access to this LAN, and the files won't be found by a
search.

I suggest that the draft bulletin be deleted from the IEEE server.

If people think that the LAN version should also be deleted, let me know.

Roger