RE: [802SEC] Fw: GSC 8 Draft Resolution: Standards for Wireless Access Systems Including Radio Local Area Networks Operating in the 5GHz Range

Paul, et al,

Looks OK to me ... I would think that 802.20 would
only apply if they plan to operate in the 5 GHz
band ... something I doubt and would be inclined
to try to discourage for several reasons:

1) not the optimum band for a mobile application
2) difficulties in sharing with incumbent services
3) need for that spectrum for .11a+h and perhaps .16

Regards,
Carl