Re: [802SEC] Re: idea on new rules for membership in startup WGs

All-

I think this is all pretty good. My first impression (undiminished my
nit-picking detailed analysis) is that this is good enough that we should
go for it and see if it works.

We need to, pretty carefully, come up with a list of things that the WG
can't do until it "becomes a consensus group".
First thoughts:
         All external (to 802) communications would have to be vetted by
the EC.
         No new PARs or revision PARs
         No Working Group Ballots
And possibly
         Co-locate all interims with another WG (for mentoring support).

We need to think about how some other stuff needs to be handled.
For example, can a pre-consensus group vote on objectives?
If they do, do they need to be re-voted at membership formation time?

Geoff