RE: [802SEC] ISO versions of 802 standards

Stuart-

You don't have to follow the will of your group for every bad idea that
they have.
It is your job to:
         1) Make it very clear to them what things are bad ideas and why.
         2) Convert the concepts of their wishes into good ideas that are
within the rules.

After further consideration on this issue, I believe that it will have to
be my input to the USNB to vote DISAPPROVE on the fast Track Ballot on
802.11 in its current form.

It might even be that the British NB might decline to forward a less than
complete version of the standard to ISO. It is, after all, a big favor that
they are granting us by doing all of this.

Geoff