[802SEC] motion on interim LMSC WG financial operations

Paul,

Per my email of last week, I make the following motion and request a second.

Moved: That LMSC subgroups operate under the WG financial operation
guidelines defined in Bill Quackenbush's memo of July 23, 2003
until changes covering interim meeting financial operation and Working
Group treasuries are formally incorporated into the IEEE 802 LMSC
P&P."

The guidelines from the July 23, 2003 memo are attached in the form of
an LMSC P&P change proposal.

Thanks,

wlq

Unknown Document